Title Purposesort ascending
FFE Withdrawal Request Form

Use this form when you want to withdraw funds from the Long-Term Investment Pool.

Service Provider Contract for Deaf or Foreign Language Translation

Use this form when hiring a translator for the deaf or a translator of foreign languages.

Application to Request Closure of a Bank Account

Use this form to request to close a departmental bank account.

Bank Deposit (Excel, 315 KB)

Use this form to send deposits to the bank. One physical deposit requires two copies of the form, and the form must correspond to exactly one line of the Advance Deposits tab of the AD e-doc.

Request to Change Authorized Bank Signer

Use this form to request a change to authorized bank signers on a departmental bank account.

Standard Gift Information Form

Use this form to provide gift information when no source documentation (pledge card or letter) accompanies the gift.

Performer Without Equipment Contract

Use this contract to hire an entertainer who will not have equipment.

Performer with Equipment Contract

Use this contract to hire an entertainer who will have equipment.

Services Provider Contract

Use this contract to hire a small services provider.

Service Provider Contract for Writing, Editing, Indexing

Use this contract to hire a provider for writing and/or editing or indexing.

Service Provider Contract for Photographer, Artist, Illustrator

Use this contract to hire a provider for photographer, artist, or illustrator.

Service Provider Contract for Graphic Design or Videography

Use this contract to hire a provider for graphic design or videography. Please use either the Independent Consultant Agreement or the IT Professional Services Agreement when engaging a web designer.

International Independent Consultant Agreement

To be used for hiring independent consultants who live outside of the United States.

FreedomPay Device Order Form

This is a secure form. Go to FreedomPay Device Order Form (PDF, 749 KB).

Collections Placement Form

This is a filable form that contains calcuated fields. You must download the form and open it in Adobe Acrobat to enable the field calculation.

More information about placing accounts in collections.

International Independent Contractor Certification and Attestation

This form must be completed by any individual who provides services in any jurisdiction outside the United States on Cornell’s behalf, regardless of nationality or country of residence. All information must be entered completely by the person to perform the services to ensure accuracy and a timely review. The information on this form is to be used to determine whether the services and individual comply with the independent contractor guidelines set out by the U.S. IRS and the laws of the country where the services will be performed.

Employee Timesheet

This form is required when submiting the Biweekly On-Demand/On-Cycle Correction Form.

FreedomPay Support, Guides, and Forms

Support information, guides and forms are available at https://www.dfa.cornell.edu/treasurer/cash-management/proccreditcards/freedompay.

Paycheck/Advice Reversal/Return

Return paychecks to Payroll or request that a check be reversed by contacting Payroll.

Travel Manual Reimbursement Form

Request a travel reimbursement for an individual who does not have authorization to use Concur.