- Deposit cash and checks and record transactions in the general ledger
- Process student and employee receivables (cash advances)
- Process inter-departmental and inter-unit transactions
- NYS sales tax compliance and review in conjunction with the Division of Financial Affairs
Accepting Funds Due Cornell
Departments can instruct payers to use DFA's Arrow Payments site to send payments to Cornell with a credit card or bank transfer (ACH). Submissions are reconciled on a regular basis.
Instructions for Payers
- Visit https://cudfaservicectr.securepayments.cardpointe.com/pay
- Select the reason you are submitting the payment. Select Other and enter a reason if none of the selections are appropriate.
- Enter the exact amount of the payment.
- Choose Credit Card or ACH (eCheck). The button will highlight your choice in green and the unselected option will be black.
- Enter your credit card or bank account information.
- Enter your billing information, including an email address (phone number optional).
- Click Submit Payment.
The payer will receive a confirmation email with the payment information.