Workday manages a variety of employee information, such as benefit elections, pay slips, tax information, and internal job postings. The Workday Time Tracking (WDTT) time and attendance system is part of Workday and is used by all Cornell employees to track time worked (non-exempt only) and time-off requests.
Key features for hourly employees:
- You can request time off for future dates and project time-off balances.
- There's one timecard for all positions held on campus.
- You have a one-stop shop for all of your personal data, benefits, and time-and-attendance information.
Additional benefits for managers:
- There's one system for your entire team, including a monthly calendar view of all requested and approved time off.
- You can approve multiple time-off requests at once.
- New hires will immediately have access to their time cards.
- You can proactively delegate time card and time-off approvals.