- Begin using now to submit expenses and book travel (faculty and staff members only).
- Non-employees and emeritus faculty should use the Travel Reimbursement Form.
- See the announcement about What's changing now that Concur has been implemented at Cornell.
- See the
- Connect with other Concur users on the group.
- Watch this site for more updates coming soon!
The Cornell Travel Portal aids Cornell business travelers and visitors to the university in arranging travel by providing access to suppliers for:
- Online booking information
- Travel agencies
- Rental cars
- Travel-related resources , including Travel Tips for Cornell University Faculty, Staff, and Students (PDF, 139 KB)
Using this portal ensures that you are receiving the university's negotiated discounts, and that you are in compliance with university policies. Before making travel arrangements, Cornell travelers and travel arrangers should familiarize themselves with Cornell's travel-related policies and methods of payment.