This three-hour class is designed to provide guidelines for reconciling asset and liability object codes and monitoring revenue and expense activity. It will define the difference between a reconciliation and monitoring activity, as well as cover risk assessment, properly recording sales tax, correcting unknown variances, and writing-off uncollectible receivables. We will be using the KFS Dashboards and hands-on exercises to reinforce reconciliation techniques and strategies in class.
DFA Accounting staff members
This class will take place from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on the following dates:
- FIN202-BLD-2017.10.24: Tuesday, 10/24/2017
- FIN202-BLD-2017.12.19: Tuesday, 12/19/2017
- FIN202-BLD-2018.03.07: Wednesday, 3/7/2018
- FIN202-BLD-2018.05.23: Wednesday, 5/23/2018
Register through CULearn
- Go to the course page in CULearn. (Log in with your NetID and password is required.)
- Choose the class time that fits your schedule and click Enroll.