Procurement Services made the following updates to the Buying Manual on February 15, 2023:
- Section 301, PCard Eligibility and Dollar Limits: Added clarification on eligibility requirements.
- Section 303, PCard Documentation Requirements: Clarified that PCard Purchase Documentation Submission form must be completed for all transactions including credits, disputed transactions, and fraud, to document the business purpose (or explanation in the case of disputes or fraud) and account description.
- Section 306, PCard Policy Violations: Added detail about the automatic 30-day suspension of pcard for policy violations.
- Section 307, PCard Special Considerations for FTC/BSC Cardholders: Added reference to new section 630
- Section 352, University Paid Travel and Meal Card: Removed Travel recommendation to limit use of T&M card for meal purchases
- Section 400, Introduction to Purchase Orders: Updated large order approval delegations
- Section 630, Human Research Participant Payments: New section created in collaboration with Institutional Review Board, Sponsored Financial Services, University Tax Office, Payment Services, and business service center colleagues.