This section of the Buying Manual provides information on using a university credit card, e.g., procurement card (pcard), corporate travel card, or travel and meal card. The information provided includes who's eligible to use one, what the dollar limits are per transaction and monthly, what you can purchase with it, what the cardholder's responsibilities are, and what to do if your card is lost, stolen, rejected, or used fraudulently.
Download the entire Credit Card Programs section (PDF, 452 KB)
- 300: PCard Introduction (PDF 101 KB)
- 301: PCard Eligibility and Dollar Limits (PDF, 157 KB) Updated
- 302: PCard Prohibited Transactions (PDF, 155 KB)
- 303: PCard Documentation Requirements (PDF, 137 KB) Updated
- 304: PCard Special Topics (PDF, 182 KB)
- 305: PCard Procedures (PDF, 139 KB) (application, dispute/fraud, lost/stolen, rejected, account changes)
- 306: PCard Policy Violations (PDF, 144 KB) Updated
- 307: PCard Special Considerations for FTC/BSC Cardholders (PDF, 248 KB) Updated
- 308: PCard Responsibilities (PDF, 148 KB)
- 352: University Paid Travel and Meal Card (PDF, 152 KB) Updated
- 353: Responsibilities for Travel and Meal Card (PDF, 130 KB) Updated
Documents on this page open with Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.