Procurement Services made the following updates to the Buying Manual on May 27, 2022 in conjunction with the Tax Office and Export Control Office.
Section 201, Direct Payment with Approval of Authorized Unit
- Removed “tax services” from direct payment. A purchase order is required.
Section 203, Payment by Disbursement Voucher
- Added clarification for payments to appointed, unpaid employees.
Section 204, Payment Options for Business Travel
- Defined payment options for hotel room blocks.
Section 302, PCard Prohibited Transactions
- Updated system name from eSirius to Cayuse.
Section 303, PCard Documentation Requirements
- Added information on new substitute documentation - missing receipt affidavit – and caution regarding sponsored awards and federal appropriations.
Section 305, PCard Procedures
- Updated language on pcard tutorial requirement.
Section 307, PCard Special Considerations for BSC Cardholders
- Explicitly stated that catering and event space rental are not allowed on a travel and meal card.
Section 352, University Paid Travel and Meal Card
- Explicitly stated that catering and event space rental and other services requiring a contract may not be charged to a travel and meal card.
Section 617, Export Controls
- Export Control Office updated to remove requirement that Procurement screen Cornell faculty and staff.
Section 701, Performing the Service Provider Evaluation
- Corrected two broken links.