The university has partnered with Arrow Payments to provide credit card processing solutions for campus merchants.
Services include the following:
- Advice on best available solutions for credit card processing.
- Opening and closing merchant ID (MID) accounts.
- Providing and installing point-to-point encrypted (P2PE) credit card devices to accept payments in person or by phone/mail.
- A customizable hosted payment page to accept online payments.
- Access to transaction data through the Cardpointe portal.
- Help with completing annual Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) and related documentation.
- Troubleshooting problems with credit card transactions, devices, etc.
- Guidance on integrating with or migrating to new platforms.
- Extensive training for Cornell staff members on implementing and using the various payment solutions.
For support, contact Arrow Customer Support, available from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time. For urgent issues on nights/weekends, contact CardConnect Support at (877) 828-0720.
If you have questions about credit card processing, contact Cornell Credit Card Payment Processing.