The International Charter 2010 Committed to the Environment Award.
777 Warren Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
Telephone: (800) 463-3339
Fax: (607) 257-5879
Worldwide Account Manager
Mobile: (732) 673-6130
Note: An individual is allowed to use this service for personal use but must not use a departmental pre-printed form with the intent to reimburse the department for the expense. The individual must use a blank form and provide his or her own personal payment information.
The agreement includes rates for domestic and international services, including the following:
- First Overnight: Delivery by 8:00-11:00 a.m. depending on the destination ZIP code
- Priority Overnight: Delivery by 10:30 a.m. the next business day (4:30 p.m. to rural areas)
- Standard Overnight: Delivery by 3:00 p.m. the next business day (4:30 p.m. to rural areas)
- International First: Delivery in 1, 2, or 3 business day to select postal codes
- International Priority: Delivery typically in 1,2, or 3 business days
- International Economy: Delivery typically in 2-5 days
More information: FedEx Rates (XLSX, 11 KB)
Setting Up a New FedEx Account
To ensure that your department receives Cornell's negotiated discounts, please follow these instructions to set up a new FedEx account number for Cornell shipping:
- Complete the FedEx Sign-Up Form (XLS, 30 KB)
- Email the form to email@example.com and copy William Linkin.
- Name: Federal Express Corporation
- Supplier Type: Pricing Agreement
Products and Services
- Express Mail & Package Delivery Service
- The flat rate includes desk-top pick up and drop boxes located on the campus at no additional charge.
- The contract allows for online application for an account to be set up or converted from an existing account within 48 hours.
Product and Pricing
- Contact the sales representative.
6625 Lenos Park Blvd Fl 3
Memphis, TN 38135
Strategic Sourcing Manager
Suzanne Willcox 607-255-4830