G10 Biotechnology Building
Wed, 02/21/2018 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
The next DFA Conversations event will take place Wednesday, February 21, 2018 from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m., in G10 Biotechnology Building. This session will feature the staff from the Payroll Office.
- Payroll – by the numbers.
- Remote workers – which state taxes to withhold?
- What we process, what we review.
- Retro process.
- What’s the difference – on demand, on cycle.
- Paperless payroll.
- Employee self-service – direct deposit, taxes, W-2 opt out.
- Overpayments – Gross or Net? Which reports can you run and validate.
- Workday Time Tracking update.
- How to approve time.
- Reports to run.
- Payroll support, how to get help.
If you’d like to add topics, or ask a question, please complete the survey.
Can’t attend in person? The presentation will be broadcast via Zoom. To receive the login information for the session, you must register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.