The next DFA Conversations event will take place Thursday, February 28, 1:30 – 3:00 p.m., in Room S1-212, Schurman Hall (Lecture Hall 5). This session will feature Concur, Cornell's new travel system. SAP Concur is now being implemented across campus, as a cost-effective, web-based and mobile-enabled travel planning solution that lets Cornell business travelers manage all travel-related tasks – from reservations to approvals to reimbursement and reporting – in one place.
Come see what it's all about and what you can expect.
• Components and benefits of Concur
• An overview of the travel and expense process
• An overview of the pilot phase of the project
• What to expect during implementation
• Concur learning resources
We will broadcast this event via Zoom. To receive the login information for the session, you must register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.