Skip to main content

more options

Outside scholarship checks

August 8, 2014 - Bursar

Keywords: financial aid

Outside scholarship checks from corporations, private parties, or foundations must be sent directly to the Office of Financial Aid and Student Employment, P. O. Box 752, Ithaca NY 14851-0752. 

Financial Aid staff will deposit all checks and credit them to the student’s bursar account. If you are expecting external scholarships or tuition benefits, please review the Office of Financial Aid's outside scholarship policy.

Back to news listing