Skip to main content

Paycheck / Advice Return

Although paychecks are generally mailed to an employee's home address, there are times when a department will have possession of a paycheck (e.g., off-cycle, etc.). If the check becomes "stale dated" (60 days or older), or the department realizes the stated earnings are not correct, the check can be returned to the Payroll office using the "Paycheck Return" form. The "Reversal" section of the form is used when a paycheck was issued in error and must be reversed in order to credit the department's account(s).

Paycheck Return form