The following rules apply when completing a payment (wire transfer, ACH, draft) form:
- Include U.S. dollars only if supporting documentation and payment are both in U.S. dollars
Note: Foreign currency fluctuates daily. Only Cash Management should enter conversion amounts.
- Fill in all accounting distribution information. Only Cash Management can enter the U.S. dollar equivalent based on conversion rates on the date of the transfer
- Do not include taxable fees and reimbursed expenses on the same payment form. For example, complete two separate forms if you are paying for travel and a speaker fee or honorarium. This additional effort is needed to prevent tax-reporting and tax-withholding issues
- Include bank information for all wire transfers. This is not required for a bank draft
- Attach documentation required to support this payment (original receipts, invoice, etc.)
- Send completed form and documentation to Disbursement Review – not to Cash Management