April 27, 2012 - Cornell Procurement Services
Since November 1, 2011, Supply Management Services (SMS) has negotiated 24 new contracts with suppliers. As part of Cornell's strategic sourcing initiative, SMS negotiates contracts with suppliers that not only help departments save money by providing access to discount pricing and quality service and support options, but also enable Cornell to grow important business relationships that will continue to yield savings and even more benefits. Given that Cornell spent over $7.0 million with these suppliers last fiscal year 2011 alone, these new contracts will help achieve significant savings going forward.
- Clark Air Conditioning Systems – HVAC filters (e-SHOP)
- FedEx Office and Print Services, Inc. – includes an employee discount
- Cintas Corporation
- WebEx Communications, Inc.
- B&H Enterprises of Ithaca (AGWAY) – includes an employee discount
- Hess Corporation – natural gas
- The Wasserstrom Company
- DFP Flooring (Bishops Carpet One) – Levolor® metal blinds and Draper® roll shades
- GSG Vincent Furniture Restoration – furniture refurbishing (e-SHOP)
- American Telephone & Telegraph (AT&T) – dedicated wire line for the Central Heating Plant