The following forms allow employees to set up or adjust tax withholding status appropriately:
- W-4 form - Use this form to specify the amount of federal income tax that should be withheld from your paycheck.
- W-4 Self Service - Use this application to enter federal and state withholding allowance changes online.
- IT-2104 form - Use this form to specify the amount of state tax that should be withheld from your paycheck.
- IT-2104-E form - Use this form to claim exemption from state withholding taxes. Submission of an accompanying W-4 form reflecting federal exemption status is required.
IMPORTANT: All submitted forms must be filled out completely, signed, and dated! Incomplete forms submitted to the Payroll Office will be rejected, requiring submission of a new form.
- If you need assistance beyond the provided instructions, contact your unit's payroll representative or University Payroll at 377 Pine Tree Road (behind the East Hill P&C), or call (607) 255-5194.
- For further instructions and/or more forms at, visit the Internal Revenue Service website.