Capital Assets is responsible for processing capital asset records and maintaining and coordinating updates to and reporting from the capital asset inventory system.
- Coordinating annual physical inventory conducted by departments
- Addressing issues relating to University Policy 3.9, Capital Assets
- Tracking government and corporate-owned and sponsored funded equipment
- Preparing required agency reports
- Reviewing journal entries pertaining to capital assets
- Monitoring the disposition of assets